Today it is obvious to many people that our economic, political and social model has reached a dead end. We wonder:
- Does the creation of wealth without the creation of value lead to a more prosperous society?
- Is individualism really a strong and competitive base of the economy?
- Did we take advantage of the prosperous years to create a productive and equitable model focused on people?
NO! And these are precisely the factors that have led us into a profound economic and social crisis.
What are we proposing?
Transformative action. This is the synthesis of all our actions. Two words that each by itself speak volumes, and which together add up to so much more.
- Action, the expression of "doing" from the "being". Without doing we will never know how far we can get, we will never know the results. Only by doing can there be transformation.
- Transformation. By doing what we did we got where we are. If we want to change, we need to transform everything within our reach.
We strongly believe that now is the time for change, moving from DOING TO DO to DOING TO TRANSFORM, transform us (person), our immediate environment (group) or the broader environment (system).
How we do it
The key idea behind every transformational project we implement, either for people or organizations is the question WHAT FOR? The Why (cause) is not important anymore, what matters is the What For (purpose).
The transformative actions we propose are based on:
- The willingness of people or the group.
- Activating the talent we all have.
- Achieving levels of relationship between people that lead to change.
- The 3 "C" Creativity | Connectivity | Sharing. (Creatividad, Conectividad, Compartir)
Discover transformative actions in organizations, regions and institutions!
Would you like to know more? Let's share ways of doing things differently!